viewing monit on multiple computers

From: Josh Sharpe
Subject: viewing monit on multiple computers
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:48:31 -0400

So, now that I have monit set up on a bunch of my servers (it's awesome, thanx!) -- how can I view all of that information in a single location?   I've seen munin a bunch, but I'm not sure if that's what I want or not - I haven't really looked very closely at it either.

I'm tempted to just throw up some httpd server up that serves up some static file with a bunch of frames in it that point to my various monit httpd servers -- but that seems a bit hokey and probably not all that practical.

Does anyone have a better solution?

Thanks!