Re: [monit] regex in http tests

From: Edmunds
Subject: Re: [monit] regex in http tests
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:48:34 +0300

Unfortunately this doesn't work and it fails as soon as I add ^ and/or
$, it feels like monit doesn't recognize these as special characters,
or php+apache combo adds something to the beginning and end of output,
that is hidden by browsers (unlikely?)

I ended up with this test:
       and content == 'OK[\r\n]'

i.e. the output should contain a line ending in OK, which I guess will
have to do for now