[monit] Condition Process Checking?

From: Robin Abecasis
Subject: [monit] Condition Process Checking?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:55:59 -0400

Hi,

I've searched the FAQ and the list for an answer to this, but didn't find
anything.

I need to check 3 processes. Parent Process1, that will either start process2,
or kill process2 and start process . I would like Monit to monitor/handle
Process1 (done), but i am stuck on the conditional part of how to monitor
Process2 or Process3. I don't need Monitor to automagically start/stop Process2
or Process3, but i need to know if neither (ie only Process1) are running.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
Robin