Re: [monit] warning when things are expiring?

From: M/Monit support
Subject: Re: [monit] warning when things are expiring?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:24:30 +0200

Hello,

there's currently no such native test in Monit. The http/https test checks
webserver availability and allows to check returned content, but not
certificate expiration.

We'll add script based check in the future, but the  ssl expiration test seems
useful and we may implement it to monit directly in some next version.

Regards,
M/Monit support