[monit] where does the group entry show up?

From: B. Cook
Subject: [monit] where does the group entry show up?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:56:32 -0400

(newbie here)

Running monit on a friends remote site with very simple settings..

 1 check host pcsdgw with address 1.2.3.4
  2         group pcsd-servers
  3         if failed icmp type echo count 10 then alert
  4         alert address@hidden with reminder on 5 cycles
  5
  6 check host pcsdweb with address www.domain.org
  7         group pcsd-servers
  8 #       if failed icmp type echo count 5 then alert
  9         if failed port 80 proto http then alert
 10         alert address@hidden with reminder on 5 cycles
 11
 12 check host pcsdmail with address mail.domain.org
 13         group pcsd-servers
 14         if failed port 443 type tcpssl proto http then alert
 15         if failed port 993 type tcpssl proto imap then alert
 16         alert address@hidden with reminder on 5 cycles
 17

And I'm assuming I could see a 'group' entry somewhere in the monit webif with these hosts defined..

I see when I click on each 'host' that there is a blue 'group' entry..

Is that it?

Thanks in advance.