Re: [monit] monitoring status not monitored

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monitoring status not monitored
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:45:30 +0100

Then somebody/something probably disabled service monitoring ... using either "monit unmonitor backgroundrb" or "monit stop backgroundrb". The service can temporarily be in unmonitored state during restart.

In any case you can find more details in monit log - both user actions and restart are logged.

Martin

David Bristow wrote:
We're not using that timeout setting.