[monit] problemas com monitoramento de processos

From: gmail
Subject: [monit] problemas com monitoramento de processos
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:39:54 -0200

I use monit to monitor a series of servers however, used the examples in
the page design put most do not work, kind of like my servers are linux
distributions different from each other (Debian, CentOS4 and 5,
openSUSE, ubuntu ) processes of apache, cron, clamav, samba, and others
are different, I tried to build the settings put even the error, I
wonder if someone already has those confs or models that can leverage,
could only put it to work correctly on Debian but I need the other
distros that work well.

I thank you.

Thank you!

Márcio Santos