[monit] Monitoring rules

From: Varga Levente
Subject: [monit] Monitoring rules
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:28:37 +0200

Hello!

Can I have more than one monitoring rule for the same check, like:

check process sshd with pidfile /var/run/sshd.pid
    start program = "/etc/init.d/ssh start"
    stop program = "/etc/init.d/ssh stop"
    if failed host ip.address.or.host port 22 protocol ssh then alert
    if failed host ip.address.or.host port 22 protocol ssh then restart
 or  would this confuse monit and create havoc? What I want to achieve
is to alert and restart in the same time.
Thank you!

Levi

--
Lege, lege, relege, ora, labora et invenies.