[monit] monit hosts getting IP reset to 127.0.0.1

From: Brendan Martens
Subject: [monit] monit hosts getting IP reset to 127.0.0.1
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:12:39 -0400

I believe this is just happening since upgrading to mmonit 2.1. It seems that every time my hosts check in to mmonit, they have their IP addresses changed to 127.0.0.1, but only in the mmonit web gui. The mysql db still show the correct IP address. This causes me to not be able to look at/interact with those individual monit nodes without resetting their IPs to the correct value, which will promptly be reverted anyways.

I haven't changed anything but mmonit version (and I did run the db upgrade script per the instructions,) and everything seems to be fine on the node sides (at least on the nodes I expect to be working, that were working before.)

Any ideas? I'm not sure where else to look to troubleshoot this. Neither the monit nor the mmonit logs seem to show anything helpful/ related.

Brendan