[monit] problem sending alerting message from monit

From: help
Subject: [monit] problem sending alerting message from monit
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:39:27 +0000

Excuse me, I have tried to use monit to send alerting email

The email that I send to is a "email to SMS" gateway that will convert the email into SMS and then send to phone.

However, I find out that sometimes I cannot receive SMS when resource limit is reached..

THe following is the setting I used

set alert address@hidden on {resource, action} with mail-format {
   from: address@hidden
   subject:
   #$SERVICE $EVENT at $DATE
   message: user:xxxx
            password:xxxx
            api_id:xxxx
            to:xxxx
            text: Monit $ACTION $SERVICE at $DATE on $HOST: $DESCRIPTION.
}

May I ask if problem sometimes exist when I use "email to SMS" gateway?
Is it the problem probably related to the clickatell that I use? or is it related to monit?

Please ask me if you need more information

Thanks