Re: [monit] Services for rule missing

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Services for rule missing
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:47:40 +0200

Hello,

the service names are currently added when event for given service is received. We will fix this and synchronize the service names in M/Monit.

Martin

On Sep 8, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Thorsten Kampe wrote:

[M/Monit 2.0.3, Monit 5.0.3]

I'd like to set up a rule for sending emails but two of the services I
defined in /etc/monitrc are not visible in the "Any Service" dropdown
menu on the "New rule" screen. Additionally there is one service
available that does not exist anymore.

How can I start troubleshooting this?

Thorsten