Re: [monit] monit seems to take forever to reload

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monit seems to take forever to reload
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:37:04 +0200

Hi,

what monit version do you use? Please can you run monit in verbose mode (with -v option) and provide output?

Thanks,
Martin

On May 27, 2009, at 1:52 AM, Byron Appelt wrote:

We are working to configure monit using puppet automation and have noticed that after doing a 'monit reload' other monit commands are unable to connect to the monit daemon for as long as 3-4 minutes. We are running Ubuntu.

Should this be taking this long? Is there any way to speed it up?

Thanks,

Byron Appelt
Numerex Corp.