[monit] Monitoring space on all disks

From: rgb
Subject: [monit] Monitoring space on all disks
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 03:20:56 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to monitor all the mounted filesystems for space or inode usage, without specifying each filesystem device/mountpoint? A wildcard perhaps?

I have systems where the mounted filesystems change semi-regularly, and it'd be nice to not have to update the monit config on all the relevant servers each time. The list of mounted filesystems is easily available.

I searched the archives but didn't find anything quite matching, so I thought I'd ask in case I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Ron