Re: [monit] alerts

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] alerts
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:21:51 +0200

Yes ... see exec action in monit manual. For example:

  if failed port 80 then exec "/usr/local/bin/myscript"

Martin

Andrew Holt wrote:

Hi,

I have just discovered monit, and have a question.

Instead of using mail to send alerts is it possible to run a script ?

e.g. I might want to issue snmp traps, or use IM (jabber, jpread etc) or some other tool.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Holt
Email: address@hidden

If you understand, things are just as they are...
If you do not understand, things are just as they are....