Re: [monit] Webpage from monit's HTTP server is reloaded too fastly

From: Vianney Lejeune
Subject: Re: [monit] Webpage from monit's HTTP server is reloaded too fastly
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:17:41 +0200

Thank you, I modified the source code but I would like to change the default location of monitrc. I'm using Debian, so monitrc is located in /etc/monit/monitrc but the fresh-compiled binary asked for /etc/ monitrc....Where can I change that ?

Regards,
Mr Lejeune

Hello,

the refresh is hardcoded to check interval for main and status pages.

As workaround you can change it in the source code and recompile monit ... you will need to modify two functions in http/cervlet.c:

 do_service()
 do_home()

The refresh is set to Run.polltime ... which gives number of seconds.

You can this change it to any number of seconds, for example if you want 5 minutes regfresh, replace:

 HEAD(s->name, Run.polltime)

with:

 HEAD(s->name, 300)

We can add httpd option in the future which will allow to override the refresh.

Cheers,
Martin

Vianney Lejeune wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to not reload the webpage from monit at every check interval. I set up monit for a 15-sec checking and, as you can imagine, it's a little bit fast.
Regards,
Mr Lejeune