[monit] change mail alert time zone

From: Stephan Schmidt
Subject: [monit] change mail alert time zone
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:27:17 -0700

Hi everybody,

I m new to the list. I m using Monit for a while now and I m really satisfied, thank you for this great little helper.
Just one tiny problem is bugging me. My server is running on GMT and so I always get alert mails with the according GMT date and time. Now I m not living in this time zone and it would be nice to get mails with the "right" time.

Is it possible to customize that in monit config file, maybe there where i set up the mail format with $DATE? Or is it only possible to change some code?

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Stephan