Re: [monit] Customize the web look

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Customize the web look
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:13:35 +0100

You can modify the source code - Monit is all-in-one binary: the pages are generated dynamically and the images are part of the binary as well.

Martin

On Feb 16, 2009, at 3:09 AM, Tanveer Chowdhury wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way I can customize the look of the web GUI for monitoring the service in Monit? Actually where are files the files
stored regarding GUI look in Monit that we see on port 2812.

Also how to change the port to something else or is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

See all the ways you can stay connected to friends and family --