Re: [monit] Blocking specific GET requests to M/Monit

From: Christopher Opena
Subject: Re: [monit] Blocking specific GET requests to M/Monit
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:36:34 -0800

Well I guess somehow this got replied to the wrong subject somewhere along the line :)

Emmett, I haven't installed it on AIX yet but I couldn't compile it until I installed Flex and Bison.

To all those who responded to my mail re: blocking specific GETs, thanks!  I'm probably going to move this internal-only and require OpenVPN to access it.  Although I really do like the suggestion to have Apache act as the proxy for it.

Cheers,
-Chris.