Re: [monit] Alerts not being triggered

From: Bruce Reed
Subject: Re: [monit] Alerts not being triggered
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:03:26 -0800

Yes, I have a "set mailserver" statement in monit.conf. As I said, on the
first test it did attempt to route mail through that server, but failed
since I hadn't added this new server to the relay ACL. Since that first test
I cannot get monit to send mail for any event on this or the other test
server I installed it on.

I am going to turn on verbose output in hope of getting a better picture of
what's going on.

Thanks,
Bruce