[monit] "if changed checksum then exec" not working

From: Joe Shang
Subject: [monit] "if changed checksum then exec" not working
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:32:39 -0600

I  have 5.0_beta4 , and using:

check file httpd.conf
       with path /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
       if changed checksum
               then exec "/usr/local/reimportconfig.sh"

It does detect the change in "monit status" when there is a change ,
but it does not execute.

If I run:

/usr/local/reimportconfig.sh

It does THEN execute what I wanted to execute with the above
parameters. My script has proper execution permissions, and it can
properly run as root.

Is this a bug on monit, or am I missing something in my config?

Pulling my hair abit on this one, I hope its a bug.

Joe