Re: [monit] Monit Troubles

From: Matt Provenzale
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit Troubles
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:10:40 -0600 (CST)

> Really?  Did you try:
> # egrep -R 'monit' /var/log/* | less
> or something similar?
> Can you provide a short sample of the mail you're getting?

I can provide the output of that command, but all I'm seeing is failed ssh
logon attempts from a user "monitor" (which I believe has nothing to do with
monit) and postfix logs from this mailing list email.

Here's the body of the emails I receive:

Monit stop (servername) at Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:22:20 -0600 on (servername):
Monit stopped.