Re: [monit] monit "not monitoring"?

From: Denis Haskin
Subject: Re: [monit] monit "not monitoring"?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:01:26 -0500

Well, I just tested it and it seemed to work fine.  Although I should probably check when monit is being started vis-a-vis the services...

Thanks!

dwh

Art Age Software wrote:
I believe it is safe to use "mode active" even if you have init
scripts starting the service. You probably want monit starting up late
in your boot process in this case, so it does not fight with your init
scripts over who starts up the services initially.