[monit] Problem with Mysql

From: William Lebel
Subject: [monit] Problem with Mysql
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:25:45 -0300

Hi all!

I got a problem. All my monit work but only mysql dont work and i don't know why. I got this error: connection failed to localhost:3306 [MYSQL via TCP]

Here my mysql config part:
# MySQL
check process mysql with pidfile /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
group database
start program = "/etc/init.d/mysql start"
stop program = "/etc/init.d/mysql stop"
if failed port 3306 protocol mysql then unmonitor
if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout

Thanks
Greatman

à Hotmail Plus et partagez plus de photos avec des attachements plus gros. Cliquez ici pour découvrir comment