Re: [monit] /dev/ttyACM0

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] /dev/ttyACM0
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:09:08 +0200

The "device" check is used for filesystem testing (for example space usage) ... the name was confusing and the check was renamed to "filesystem" in upcoming monit-5.0 (though "device" is kept for backward compatibility as alias for the same).

The configuration of monit for modem check depends on the way how the modem is able to report it's state (but the "device" check cannot be used for this for sure).

Martin