Re: [monit] Configuration Help

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Configuration Help
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:12:19 +0200

Yes,

for example:

  if space usage > 90% then  exec "/usr/local/bin/cleanup"
  if space usage > 90% for 3 cycles then unmonitor

see monit manual for more details.

Martin

On Sep 16, 2008, at 4:24 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hi Monit team,

I'm using monit and would like assistance on some configurations.

1. In the checks for parameters like disk usage is the sequence desecending or ascending
   ie 50%, 60%,70%  or 70%,60%50%

2.when a test fails there are scripts which are executed and send me a message, I there a way to stop executing this scripts if the similar test fails like 3 times concequtively?

Rgrds.