Re: [monit] monitor multiple processes

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monitor multiple processes
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 00:34:01 +0200

Hi,

if they have common parent process, you can watch it and use the totalmem and totalcpu (since monit-5.0) for monitoring the total resource usage. If you want to watch the resource usage of each particular process, you'll need separate pidfiles (note that we plan to add support for process monitoring without the pidfile in the future).

Martin