Re: [monit] Problem restarting a process

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Problem restarting a process
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:07:53 +0200

Hi,

the difference between manual and default automatic mode is very simple and doesn't have any influence on monitoring capabilities. The manual mode just doesn't monitor the service until instructed to do so - when the monitoring is enabled, the functionality is the same.

You can run monit with the -v option to see detailed progress.

Martin