Re: [monit] Resetting Checksums

From: Art Age Software
Subject: Re: [monit] Resetting Checksums
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:11:29 -0700

Also, 'unmonitor/monitor' puts those files into "initializing" state,
which means it will be up to one hour (in our case) before the
checksum is regenerated and monitoring resumes.

So, still looking for a solution that:

1) regenerates the checksum on one specified file, and
2) does so immediately without waiting for the next monit cycle

Thanks,

Sam