Re: {Disarmed} Re: [monit] Is this possible?

From: Dimitri Yioulos
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [monit] Is this possible?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:35:20 -0400

Yes.  In fact, I changed perms on both restart.sql and restart.sh to 777.  I
also tried the timestamp directive.  NG.  As I mentioned, if I
run ./restart.sh, it does run restart.sql, which creates the intended results
in MySQL.

BTW, in looking at monit.log, if I use the path /var/lib/mysql/brockton.pid, I
get the response "brockton.pid is not a regular file".  If I use the
path /var/lib/mysql, I get the repsonse "brockton.pid is not a regular file".
Huh?  Which should it be?