RE: {Disarmed} Re: [monit] Is this possible?

From: Tomich,John
Subject: RE: {Disarmed} Re: [monit] Is this possible?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:07:49 -0500

Silly question - you actually have a directory named 'root' under '/'?

Regards,

jt

888888888888
John Tomich, IS Web Infrastructure
Tempe campus
*  480.337.5854

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments),
or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete
it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward
Jones, please send this request to address@hidden  You must include the e-mail
address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important
additional information related to this e-mail, visit
www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure