[monit] Need help restarting an app.

From: SPAZ
Subject: [monit] Need help restarting an app.
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

I currently am starting this app in screen with

---> ./appname -c /location/of/app.conf

To end the app i have to attach the screen and issue a CTRL+C to terminate.

I have been able to have monit monitor all the resources that this app is
using by monitoring the .pid file the app makes.

Is there any way i can have monit restart this app when the memory/cpu
resources reach a certain level or if monit senses that the app has frozen?

Thanks
SPAZ