Re: [monit] Editing monit web page.

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Editing monit web page.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:58:45 +0200

Hi,

monit webpage content is dynamically generated by monit daemon based on configuration, current status, etc. The logic is part of monit binary (single file) and is not customizable.

There is another project which centralizes monit agents management and will add graphing support:

http://www.tildeslash.com/mmonit/

Martin

Joewen Chia Zhong Wen wrote:
Hi,

Where can I edit Monit's http page? The one where it shows the stats and all of our server. I would like to add my MRTG graph into the monit page.

Thank you very much.

Joewen