[monit] Monit and LVS

From: pierrick grasland
Subject: [monit] Monit and LVS
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:27:41 +0200

Hello,

After a quick research, I didn't find mails describing a setup of monit with lvs (linux virtual server).
Did someone try this kind of setup ? Did monit behave correctly, even in case of low poll cycles ?

And, more specifically :

If someone has created an LVS cluster, where did you put monit ? On the director ? One copy on each realserver ?

Thanks for your report, if I can dodge some difficulties, it will be very helpful.

--
Grasland Pierrick
ENSSAT - LSI 3