Re: [monit] Issue a command at timeout

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Issue a command at timeout
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 00:50:32 +0100

Currently no ... these features are planned for some future version.

Martin

Cryer,Phil wrote:
Can I have monit issue a command before it times out? In other words, at the end of my monitrc:

if 3 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout

I want it to do something like the following instead:

if 3 restarts within 5 cycles then `/bin/somescript.sh`; timeout

How can I do that?  Thanks

Phil Cryer
IS - Linux Administrator
Dim high beams for oncoming traffic
Desk 5-6987

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to address@hidden You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications. For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure <http://www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure>