Re: [monit] Monit custom check

From: Scott Silva
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit custom check
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:15:49 -0800

on 3-5-2008 12:46 PM Martin Pala spake the following:
Tom Leasure wrote:
Hi -

Is there any way to to have monit do a check based on the exit code of a bash script?

For example, if the exit code of /root/my_custom_check.sh > 0, then do something.

Sorry if I'm just missing a way to do this from the documentation. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom
> Hi,
>
> this is planned for some future release:
> http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/next.php#33
>

> We have not started yet, patches are welcomed :)
>

> Thanks,
> Martin

You might be able to simulate this by wrapping it in another script that touches a file based on the exit code.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and