[monit] Howto monitor multiple instances zope ?

From: kat
Subject: [monit] Howto monitor multiple instances zope ?
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:48:23 +0100

First sorry for my english.

I try to configure monit to monitor multiple instances zope on the same server.

My problem is that monit start all instances zope (and other monitored services) at the same time.

What is the best way to avoid that behaviour ?

When monit start 2 or more instance zope at the same time the server is a little overloaded.

So when you have 10 instances zope ...

Thanks