Re: [monit] Patch: $DESCRIPTION parsed to the "exec" action?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [monit] Patch: $DESCRIPTION parsed to the "exec" action?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:30:19 +0100

Thanks, nice work. We'll add it to monit

On 9. jan.. 2008, at 12.51, Morten Bressendorff Schmidt wrote:

Hi

I posted yesterday... I didn't get any mails, except digest, så I have to
start a new therad. Sorry  'bout that
Thanks to the people who helped!!!

I think I kind of created a patch myself (for the Debian sources of
version 4.8.1-2.1 I believe)
Hope it works for you people who might need the environment variable
MONIT_DESCRIPTION... I attached the patch, and I show it here: