Re: [monit] I want monit to stop a process when monitored one doesn't st

From: Pablo Iranzo Gómez
Subject: Re: [monit] I want monit to stop a process when monitored one doesn't start
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:48:46 +0100

        Edith, I think that it only allows one command without arguments and
full path to executable...

        Are you using that or the sysv style start/stop behaviour?

        Regards
        Pablo

--

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (address@hidden)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens