Re: [monit] Access monit from outside network

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Access monit from outside network
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:55:22 +0200

The http interface should listen on public interface and you should set the ACL so, that the IP or range where from the clients are accessing monit is allowed. You can also protect the access by password only if you want to.

Very simple setup this (no athentication, access from everywhere):

  set httpd port 2812

or with authentication:

  set httpd port 2812
    allow monit:monit

See monit manual for complete syntax and more examples (including IP address/range restrictions).

Martin

Villem Alari wrote:
What should I write into monit configuration file to be able to Aaccess it outside our network?

Villem Alari

e-post: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
mobiil: +37253939163