Re: [monit] Regex match functionality.

From: Pablo Iranzo Gómez
Subject: Re: [monit] Regex match functionality.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:28:29 +0200 (CEST)

        Hi

        It seems that there are many "proposed" functionalities that could
be implemented doing something like:

        exec "/usr/bin/SOMECOMMAND" with timeout Y seconds
        if return==0 then action
        if return==2 then action
        if return_log regexp "failed" then action
        if exec_time > 3 seconds then action

        This will allow to test network interfaces, smart status, etc
using already existing utilities from the OS side...

        Regards
        Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo GĂłmez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasarĂĄ