Re: [monit] Monit page is blank

From: Villem Alari
Subject: Re: [monit] Monit page is blank
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:39:38 +0300

Thank You very much! Got it working

Villem Alari

mobiil: +37253939163

On 18.10.2007, at 16:20, Aleksander Kamenik wrote:

Villem Alari wrote:
Hi!
What should be my next action now if I don't want to mess with ACL-s. I tried to change allow localhost to allow 10.0.1.103 but page is blank as hell even doesn't give usual Firefox message that You might have typed the page address wrongly and bla, bla, just blank white page :)

You have to type the address of your machine there. So if your server (monit) is 10.0.1.103, then you have to type your own boxes IP in there. It might be 10.0.1.202. So you would have in your monitrc file these lines:

allow   localhost
allow   10.0.1.202

HTH,

--