Re: [monit] monit tag in subject header?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [monit] monit tag in subject header?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:20:22 +0200

On 16. okt. 2007, at 21.09, Martin Pala wrote:

recently we turned on the subject header tag "[monit]" ... i think it makes my inbox messy now, since each message contains this constant and works like magnet on my eyes, hindering the real subject on first sight.

What about to disable it again?

Hmm yes, I don't like it either. Kind of messy on the eyes. Unless "enough" subscribers absolutely must have it, I vote for removal of this subject tag. At least we should remove it from the developer list.

Jan-Henrik