[monit] Re: List Presentation

From: Moshe Cohen
Subject: [monit] Re: List Presentation
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:24:24 +0200

Why don't you filter by    ' to == address@hidden '  ?

Moshe

On 10/11/07, Kirrus <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I filter all my incoming messaged into folders. I'm having trouble filtering the monit list because it doesn't add a tag (like [the list] or [ubuntu-uk]) to the subject line of all its emails. Would it be possible to do this please?

I've got to the point, where I'm about to unsubscribe from the list, as I can't afford to keep tweaking the filter to try and catch emails sent to the list. (I see a new email in my inbox, think "ooh! urgent mail [as thats all that tends to end up there], and it turns out to be a message, which while tending to be interesting, is not urgent.)

Kind regards,

Johnathon