Re: Disable CPU load average alerts at a certain time

From: Aleksander Kamenik
Subject: Re: Disable CPU load average alerts at a certain time
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:13:46 +0300

Kirrus wrote:
Would it be possible to disable these warnings at a certain time, so that we get warnings if load averages gets too high during 'in-use hours', as such, but not during the times that the batch is running?

I surround my nightly scripts with "monit unmonitor server.companydomain.co.uk" and "sleep 5m && monit monitor server.companydomain.co.uk"

The sleep is required so the averages have time to drop off.

--
Aleksander Kamenik
system administrator

Krediidiinfo AS