Re: set up monin and mydns dns-server

From: Samuel Vogel
Subject: Re: set up monin and mydns dns-server
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:25:53 +0200

I would really like to do this, but actually I can only code python and php and my C skills hardly can accomplish more than writing a few if's and initializing variables...

I could provide alle the infos somebody of the mydns team would need to accomplish this task. Since a DNS check is allready there, I'd hope there is only a small problem, that needs to be fixed.

Regards,
Samy