Re: Variable for pidfile

From: Martin Flemming
Subject: Re: Variable for pidfile
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 00:21:34 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks, for answer !

ok, i'm not the master of shell-scripts and so on ...

But i thought, that this could be handle with monit itself ...

So, i will distribute this check_hobbit-file on my thousand hosts
and will change it to the respective hostname of that machine with ower own-house configuration-tool ( .. like cfengine and so on ..)

... also i can distribute that and other files with an own rpm,
but i've got also solaris machines ...

Cheers,

        Martin