Re: Question about monitrc file.

From: via . lej
Subject: Re: Question about monitrc file.
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:46:57 +0200

Ok, and if i want to switch between the 2 nodes ? How can i do ?

        I just wanna switch between the both nodes if a service failed (so, i
thought
that shutdown heartbeat in order to do a switching would be a right way...no?)

"When problems appear on active node it will ask the standby to take over the
resources, and the failover is made."

How to configure monit to do that ? on my config, monit can restart a stopped
service, but if the service failed to start, the service is declared as "timed
out" and....nothing, the node is always primary...do you follow me ?

Vianney

PS: i'm using the same cfg as you

Le Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:06:03 +0200, Jovan Kostovski <address@hidden> a