Re: frustrated monit not executing processes

From: rory
Subject: Re: frustrated monit not executing processes
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:43:07 -0700

Michael Steinfeld wrote:
Okay, this is really lame. I stumbled across someone else having
trouble with monit kicking mongrels. They solved this by linking "ln
-s /usr/local/bin/mongrel_rails /usr/bin/mongrel_rails"

You know what guys, whatever this did it worked for me too.. It was
that simple of a fix. Quite frustrating really. I don't know if this
is a RHEL4 thing or what... but at least it is solved.
Sounds like a path/environment problem to me.