Re: is monit just a pain in the arse or what ?

From: andrew taylor
Subject: Re: is monit just a pain in the arse or what ?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:07:14 -0500

Thanks for the info ! I have posted my monitrc, and also all the talk about triple checking the monitrc caused me to go take another look. That combined with some Iv debugging showed me I have a bad pid file path. Ooops.

That seems to have solved the problem where monit was always telling me something was not running even though it was running and monit started it. Make sense actually, but annoying, but perfectly understandable.

I am hoping this also solves the problem where "monit summary" would just refuse to answer.

Thanks again folks.