Re: 2 copies started at once

From: Nick Upson
Subject: Re: 2 copies started at once
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:16:14 +0100

here is the config file entry

   check process bs1 with pidfile "/var/run/bs1.pid"
   start program = "/opt/unb/bin/bs.sh 1 restart"
   stop program = "/opt/unb/bin/bs.sh 1 stop"

(I use restart in case it crashed, leaving the old pid file)

I can see how restart could cause a problem if I called it twice in
very quick sucession but I didn't.